The Hydrogen Purity and Purge Gas analyzer have been design especially for cylindrical and power station to check the Hydrogen Purity. The Analyzer is supplied in robust and reliable construction having Li-IONE rechargeable battery with 6 Hour of continuous operation. The integral Pump, Needle valve and Flow meter are used to control the sample through the analyzer during the monitoring of alternator gases.
- Principle: Thermal Conductivity and NDIR (Non dispersive Infrared ).
Range:Tri Gas Range 0-100% CO2 in Air , 0-100% H2 In CO2 and 90-100% H2 in Air %V/V.
- Resolution: 0.1 Unit or 1 Unit (Application based).
- Sampling Method: Auto Suction or Direct Plug In.
Display: 128 X 64 Graphics LCD.
- Alarm; Two Levels Low High, Visual and Audible.
Power Source: Built in Lithium Rechargeable battery.
- Accuracy: /2%.
Response Time: Data Storage: 5000 or 10000.
- Computer Interface: RS 232, USB, RS485.
- Sensor Life: 4-5 Years.
- Operating Time: 6 8 hours.
- Temperature:-15 degree Celsius Humidity :< 85%RH Atmosphere Pressure: 86-106Kpa.
- Housing: High Impact Plastic.
Dimension in mm: 200 (W) X 120 (H) X 185(D).
Weight: 1.5 KG.
Warranty: One Year.
- 50 Per Week
- 1-2 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Normal packing with thermocol
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
104, Delta Industrial Estate, Building No 1, Gokhivare, Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist-Palghar Vasai Maharashtra India +918037300953