Stack Monitor Model ATS-208A
We offer comprehensive range of stack gas Analyser Portable and Continuous for the analysis of stack/flue gases in exhaust, boiler and combustion process. Model ATS- 206A Flue gas Analyser measure the flue gases after placing its probe into stack or appliance exhaust and see the concentration of Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) Carbon Dioxide (CO2). Efficient combustion also reduces emission of pollutants such as nitric oxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulphur dioxide (SO2), and particulate matter. A gas analyzer will also help measure various gas pollutants in the exhaust for environmental reasons.
Our Stack Monitor continuously monitors the concentration of gases ranging from 100%V/V down to PPM level. Feature includes a duel wavelength sensor, Remote Sampling, Graphics LCD Display, adjustable level relay output for alarm and 4-20mA output for control purpose and minimal maintenance.
Special gas sample Conditioning systems are used to clean and dry the gas sample for accurate and High performance operation. An Internal Pump draw gas sample into the sensor through a dust particle filter from an intake which can be located at distance up to 40 meter form the monitor.
- Online Data transmission to CPCB & SPCB through GPRS/GSM technology
- The Sensor and Electronic component are housed in tough aluminium housing
- Principle:Electrochemical, TCD (Thermal Conductivity) , NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared ), Zirconium and Paramagnetic
- Range: %V/V, % LEL, PPM, Mg/M3
- Resolution: 0.1 Unit or 1 Unit (Application based)
- Sampling Method: Auto Suction
- Display: 320 X 264 Graphic LCD
- Alarm; Relay Contact NO+NC
- Anolog Out Put: 4-20mA
- Digital Out Put : RS 232, RS 485 and Modbus Comminication Protocol
- Power Source:230VAC
- Accuracy: +/2%
- Response Time: <5 Second
- Sensor Life: 2-3 Years
- Temperature:-15degree Celsius Humidity :< 85%RH Atmosphere Pressure: 86- 106Kpa
- Dimension in mm: 430 (W) X 150(H) X 250(D)
- Weight: 2.5 KG
- Warranty: One Year
104, Delta Industrial Estate, Building No 1, Gokhivare,Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist-Palghar, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India