Portable Gas Analyzer Model ATS-206A
Compact, Portable construction and simplicity of operation makes Applied Portable Gas Analyser a valuable aid for insitute use in constantly changing measurement sites.
The highly upgradable ATS - 206A model can be AC Powered and/or Battery operated. It may include a chargeable battery charger, Sampling Probe with condensate trap and an inline Micro Filter and an inbuilt Sampling Pump. It can be built to include upto 8 Nos. of Gas Sensors and Temperature Sensor, Draft/ Pressure besides the calculated parameters and have option of
1. Data Logger 2. Integral Printer 3. RS 232 Output
4. Date & Time 5. Facility for Automa
- Display : Graphics LCD
- Sampling : Through inbuilt Sampling Pump.
- Zero Calibration:Automatic at instrument startup with fresh air sample
- SPAN Calibration:Automatic span areas (Fresh air for oxygen)
- Response time:30 sec at 95 % variation
- Power Supply :110V or 220V & AC Ni-cad battery pack with integral charger.
- Working Temperature : -5 to 55°C
- Storage Temperature : -20 to 50°C
- Probe Length : SS 600 mm length standard (900 & 1200 mm optional)
- Probe Diameter : 8mm (12mm optional)
- Battery life: 6 hours continuous operation
- Data Memory : 500 readings for each gases.
- Printer : Impact type 24 columns.
- Printing speed : 0.75 lines / seconds.
- Alarms : Visual and audible, 4 Alarms
- Digital Interface : RS 232/USB
- User Data : 2 lines of 16 characters
- Case : Rigid Aluminum
- External Dimensions : 280 x 210 x 185 mm
- Weight (Gross) : < 2 kg. with batteries (Approx.)
- Interference Filters : Provided with Sensors
- Line Filter : Replaceable 5 microns
- Accessories : Water Trap
- Preprogrammed Fuels : Light & Heavy Diesel Oil, Gas, Coal, Furnace Oil, Wood
- Special Fuels - preprogrammed on request.
- Ambient and Emissions Monitoring
- Stack or Exhaust Gas Analysis in Boilers
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Process Analysis
- Fuel Efficiency
- Internal Combustion
104, Delta Industrial Estate, Building No 1, Gokhivare,Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist-Palghar Vasai Maharashtra India