- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 25500 - 35500 INR
- Usage :
- Gas Leak Monitoring
- Dimensions :
- 115(H) X180(L) X 60(D) Millimeter (mm)
- Power :
- 230 Watt/Volt ( w/v)
Following industry defined guidelines, we manufacture this detector by utilizing contemporary machines, modernize technology and best grade material. In order to ensure quality, the entire array is rigorously tested upon a series of parameters. It is easy to install, designed for wall mounting and completely programmable from the front panel membrane switches. Apart from this, we offer the entire range in a wide array of specifications as per the diverse requirements of our clients.
- Low maintenance cost
- Non corrosive body
- Model ATS-105M is Single channel Ammonia gas Monitor for environmental Monitoring and Leak detection.
- The ATS-105M is an economical, yet versatile Multi channel controller with the features needed for monitoring a remote 4-20 mA gas sensor/transmitter or similar device.
- The instrument provides 24 VDC power, audio/visual alarms, alarm relays and other features.
- The ATS-105M is easy to install, designed for wall mounting and completely programmable from the front panel membrane switches.
- Accept Multi 4-20 mA Input from Remote Sensor/Transmitter.
- Range: PPM/PPB or mg/M3.
- Resolution: 0.1 Unit or 1 Unit (Application based)
- Sampling Method: Diffusion
- Display: 128 X 64 Graphics LCD
- Alarm; Relay Contact NO+NC
- Anolog out Put: 4-20mA
- Digital out Put: RS 232, RS 485 and Modbus Communication Protocol
- Power Source: 230V AC
- Accuracy: +/2%
- Response Time: Data Storage: 1000 or 10000
- Sensor Life: 2-3 Years
- Dimension in mm: 210 (W) X 180(H) X 110(D)
- Weight: 1.2 KG
- Warranty: One Year
Ammonia Gas Tranmsitter
The ATS-109TD Sensor/Transmitter with without Display operates on 24 VDC power and 4-20 mA output and optional alarm relay board. This sensor/transmitter can be connected to various applied controllers or computer-based instrumentation, such as PLC or similar instrumentation.
The ATS-109TD Ammonia (NH3) Sensor/Transmitters utilize electrochemical type cells to detect the target gas. These cells consist of electrodes, electrolyte and an air/liquid separation barrier. Gas molecules enter the cell and, as a result of an oxidation/reduction reaction, generate an electrical current proportional to the gas concentration
Principle: Electrochemical, Solid State Semiconductor Catalytic and PID.
Temperature:-15 degree Celsius Humidity :< 85%RH Atmosphere Pressure: 86- 106Kpa
104, Delta Industrial Estate, Building No 1, Gokhivare,Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist-Palghar, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India