- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 30500 INR
- Temperature :
- 5-55 Celsius (oC)
- Usage :
- Pre enty oxygen monitoring
- Machine Weight :
- 0.3 Kilograms (kg)
- Dimensions :
- 115(H) X180(L) X 60(D) Millimeter (mm)
- Power :
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery Watt/Volt ( w/v)
Confined Space Oxygen Analyzer: Model ATS-101M
The advanced Micro controller technology employed makes these ALERT METERS highly dependable, reliable and accurate. The complete automatic operation and calibration feature leaves no scope for user error.
These Compact, self contained and intrinsically safe designed instrument housed in a weather proof high impact plastic case are powered with a rechargeable Lithium 3.7V Dc battery.
On switching 'ON', the instrument goes thorough its complete self integrity check, and displays factory set Warn and Alarm values before indicating Ready for monitoring.
- Complete Automatic Operation.
- LCD Display
- Continuous Diffusion / Suction Sampling
- Confidence Beep every 15 seconds.
- Complete self Integrity check on start
- Automatic Calibration.
- Display of WARN & ALARM
- Low battery Alarm.
- Overall Ranges : PPB / PPM / % V/V/% LEL
- Sampling Method : Diffusion (D) or Suction (S)
- Principle : Specific to Application
- Sensor Life : 2 - 5 years
- Measurement : Continuous.
- Readout : 128 X 64 graphics LCD .
- Resolution : 0.1 or 1 PPM / % as applicable.
- Accuracy : +/- 2 % & 0.5% for oxygen.
- Repeatability : +/- 1 %.
- Response Time : < 10 seconds at 95 % variation.
- Alarms : Low & HI Visual and Audible
- Low Battery Alarms : Audio & Visual.
- Power Supply : 3.7 V DC Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life : 6 to 8 hours.
- Housing : High Impact Plastic. (ABS)
- Size & Weight : 115(H) X180(L) X 60(D); 300 GM.
- Temperature Range : 0 - 55o C.
- Warranty : One year.
104, Delta Industrial Estate, Building No 1, Gokhivare,Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist-Palghar, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India